Our portfolio of printed circuit boards, PCB and PCBA, includes:
- Double Sided
- IMS (metal base)
Are you looking to combine local design support and flexible lead times with PCB production sources that can handle a range of production capacities and product types? Our PCB prototype process closes the gap between volume and prototype production and makes sure that your PCB prototypes are ready for volume production. We represent companies that will provide you with those services and PCBs that:
- Are delivered on time
- Contain zero defects
- Are produced sustainably
- Offered at the lowest total cost
Our PCB manufacturing contacts will support your next project with PCB’s that include specifications such as
- No track welding or open circuit repair
- Tight control on the age of specific finishes
- Use of internationally known base material types, no local or off-brand materials
- Defined tolerances for profile, holes, and other mechanical features
In addition, our sources meet or exceed IPC standards such as
- Cleanliness requirements
- 25 micron nominal hole plating as per IPC class 3
- Tolerance for Copper Clad laminate is IPC4101 class B/L
- Soldermasks and ensuring accordance to IPC-SM-840 class T
- No X outs accepted
- Specific requirements of depth of via fill
We will partner with you to find the right boards at the best cost.
Printed Circuit Board (PCB)Components
In addition to sourcing complete PCB assemblies for use in your product lines, we also serve as a source for components such as such as
- Integrated Circuits: FPGA, Diodes, Analog, MOSFETS and more
- Memory: Chips, DIMM, Flash Modules, NAND Flash and all forms of DDR
- Passives: Capacitors, Resistors Inductors and more
- CPUs: Chipsets and Processors.
If you are looking for more complete components that include elements like housing, take advantage of our vertical integration expertise to procure box builds aka integrated systems.
We also supply components such as circuits, memory, passives, and CPU for use on printed circuit boards.